Onomie was created to simply and maximize the benefits of individual beauty products, for women who recognize that beauty should not be complicated. We're seeking Design and Business Analytics interns to start during the Fall 2015 Semester in our NYC office.
- MUST have a positive, energetic attitude; welcoming of challenges, possessing creative problem solving skills and high-level/big-picture thinking
- In-depth understanding of social media, brand strategies and vision
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Located in NYC or the Metro area
- Can commit 2-3 days a week for a minimum of 3 months
- Experience in the beauty field a plus, but not required.
This role offers an exciting opportunity, as we are a young company welcoming new and unorthodox ideas. We want our Interns to be an active and engaging member of our team. We are looking for someone to collaborate across all functions and departments to help define the brand story.
Please send your resume, a short cover letter and the internship position that interests you in the subject of your email [i.e. Design or Business Analytics] to firstname.lastname@example.org
Onomie (aw-nuh-me) is a modern and innovative brand created to simplify beauty by combining clinically-validated skincare formulas with advanced makeup technology to provide multi-benefit products to women who recognize that beauty should not be complicated.
With a smart approach to beauty, we are seeking intelligent self-motivated individuals to join our team to help us build an exceptional brand with unprecedented products. While we work at a fast pace, we believe in loving what you do and having a good time doing it. Join a team of highly ambitious achievers with undisputable pluck and help shape the culture and spirit of a new brand.