Rachel Rachel Roy has an exciting opportunity for a talented Retail Coordinator to join our team. The Retail Coordinator will merchandise and drive sales for RRR contemporary sportswear and dresses in multiple Macy’s locations in Southern CA. They will increase product awareness and brand loyalty through strong presentations and education at the store level. Strong presence with key members of store management, specialists, and associates to provide knowledge to capitalize on opportunities that will grow the business
Impact on Business
- Impact consistently of presentation and standards through store visits, coaching sessions with specialists, and through communication with senior management.
- Analyze individual businesses; utilize statistical data to identify sales trends and assortment opportunities by door.
- Communicate specific stock opportunities through appropriate merchant and/or account channels to maximize volume potential.
- Initiate regular communication to stores regarding merchandising, awareness of POS changes, advertising, and sales results.
- Initiate a seasonal review of opportunities by store, by label. Create a strategy to achieve plan and review with senior store management.
- Document statistical results and achievements by door. Utilize branch recaps and digital images to communicate results.
- External- Meet with store management, and district teams to review critical issues and opportunities each visit.
- Hire, train, and develop specialists to improve presentation standards, selling skills, and maximize gross margin opportunities
- Intensify training of clientele techniques to improve regular price sales and increase traffic.
- Conduct seasonal seminars for specialists and associates to motivate and educate team.
- Monitor specialist performance to standards and review developmental opportunities quarterly partnering store management.
- Monitor specialist program within region, evaluate positions and maintain a low percentage of open jobs.
- BS College Degree (preferably Fashion Merchandising).
- 2 years of sales assistant or selling experience.
- General understanding of the department store business and how to analyze the business with “retail math” (i.e., sell through, on-hands, inventory, and margin).
- Excellent customer service, strong verbal and written communication, highly organized, to successfully work in a team environment, self motivated and strong time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Office
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.