Do you want to help build a company from the ground floor and make an impact on day 1? Would you rather join a growing company with enormous room for growth and help figure it out rather than follow in someone else’s path? If so, Shoptiques may be the perfect place for you.
Shoptiques.com is a fast-growing New York based start-up that is changing the way consumers shop for unique products and the way local boutiques find their next great customer. Shoptiques.com aggregates the world's best boutiques onto one ecommerce site allowing consumers to virtually jet set from a boutique in Paris to London to New York City without the cost of a plane ticket.
Shoptiques.com is backed by a virtual dream team of top Venture Capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, SV Angel, and Y Combinator. We have been featured in Elle Magazine, Harpers Bazaar, CNBC, New York Times, Lucky Mag etc.
- You have a deep love customer experience. You advocate for the customer, you deliver exceptional service, and you take every interaction to the next level. (We call ourselves the WOW Team for a reason!)
- Your communication skills, both written and verbal, are superb. What’s that saying again? Oh, “You have a way with words.”
- You take initiative to get things done - quickly. You see holes, big and small, and fill them. You are a natural problem solver.
- You’re up for a challenge. Being a part of the WOW team takes dedication and hard work - a lot of it.
- You are passionate about anything and everything you do - We are obsessed with what we are doing every day, and our customers can feel it every time we communicate with them. We are only looking for people who share that same intense passion for everything they dive into.
- No fashion experience needed - we want to have a fresh new perspective from every single person. If you have some fashion experience, that CERTAINLY can't hurt and we want to hear from you!
- 1-3 years of professional experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a direct contact to our customers to ensure the best Shoptiques experience.
- Overseeing all customer issues and ensuring timely resolution of all matters via email, phone and live chat.
- Developing and implementing new initiatives.
- Provide thoughtful insight to customer concerns and work with the company to improve processes to enhance the WOW team experience.
Why you want to work at Shoptiques:
- The team! We are smart (we think at least!), passionate, and fun. You will truly learn from the best.
- Incredible leadership and an open door policy. Your opinion matters to the organization.
- The opportunity to get in at the ground level at a company destined for success. You will get to see the business scale.
- Opportunities for professional growth are limitless. You will be a part of an environment where you will grow, learn, and be stretched.
- This is a rocket ship - hop on board!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org