With offices in LA, NY and the UK, The Magnet Agency is a fast-paced office representing talented artists with recognizable work in fashion, film, music, commercials, and entertainment. Looking for an Agent or a Junior Agent depending on level of experience. The position requires 3 years of experience in the fashion photography industry.
Must have an interest in representing hair stylists, makeup artists, wardrobe stylists, set designers and costume designers. The Magnet Agency Agent must be enthusiastically engaged in seeing their work, big or small, directly affect the growth of our artists and the culture of the company. The abilities to multitask and prioritize are required, along with an interest in fashion, photography, entertainment, production and/or beauty. Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm, however this position does require to be engaged before and after hours when jobs/artists require additional assistance.
- To be discussed
Necessary Personal Characteristics:
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Self-motivated and forward thinking
- Excellent collaboration and team skills
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Outstanding communication skills, written and oral
- Flexible with change
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining vigilant attention to details
- Excellent foresight and follow up skills
- Basic office skills including telephones and standard office equipment, taking messages, and proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word, Gmail, Google Calendars, Google Drive, Microsoft Office, and Mac systems.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com with subject line NYC/JOB/Your Name.