Black Frame is an international authority in cultural communications for the most innovative brands and companies.
Today, Black Frame has an unparalleled mix of clients from the fields of art, architecture, design, fashion, beauty, and publishing. With a client roster including Rodarte, Kenzo, Opening Ceremony, The Standard and Frieze, among others. Black Frame is currently seeking PR interns for all departments for the Fall semester in our New York office.
Candidates should be highly motivated, intellectually curious, and eager to work alongside many of the most creative, established, and emerging brands in our industry. Our program is designed to offer a highly educational training experience through hands on exposure to current company initiatives and creative challenges.
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Available to work a minimum of 24 hours per week
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Mac applications
- Knowledge in fashion, contemporary art and design
- Well versed in print publications and online press
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Learn to effectively manage a showroom
- Work with assistants on sample collection trafficking and editorial requests
- Media tracking and preparation of client press reports
- Learn strategies to see products to influencers
- Assist with event management for special and press events
- Learn to format client press clippings for both online and print
- Assist in organizing media storage and archives
- Research new media outlets and contacts
- Participate in special events and evening receptions
- Assist with the execution of creative concepts
- Learn to develop moods boards, sketches and design explorations
- Help design layouts and mock-ups from briefs
- Learn logo design
- Assist with designing web and print collateral
This is an unpaid internship, college credit optional for enrolled students.
For more information about Black Frame visit: www.framenoir.com
To apply, please e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Fall Internship. Cover letters welcomed.