EDITE showroom is a boutique fashion agency specializing in public relations and wholesale, and representing an eclectic mix of cutting-edge luxury and contemporary designers with ready-to-wear and accessory collections. Each designer offers a new, innovative approach to their respective markets and forefronts trends with their distinctive styles. With a history of strategically positioning clients, Édité prides themselves on offering a custom business and communication strategy, while using revolutionary techniques to achieve a brands’ desired goal.
We are looking for interns to assist our Sales & PR/Marketing teams. We sell to luxury retailers with a growing business and we're looking for a motivated individual who has a passion for the fashion industry to assist us and learn more about the field.
Position can begin immediately and be full or part time. This is a hands-on, fast-paced internship with great opportunities to discover many aspects of the fashion business during a very exciting time.
It requires an individual who is responsible, detail-orientated, hardworking and has a broad knowledge of the industry. We are seeking creative and enthusiastic interns who want to be involved in every aspect of the business with a focus on the sales and marketing components. Must be proficient is all forms of social media and digitally savvy.
Looking for candidates who are:
- Detail-oriented, hardworking, and organized
- Professional, responsible and reliable
- Competent in Microsoft Office, also a plus to have Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Must live in New York Metro area
- Passionate about the fashion industry
- Assisting with market preparation & buying appointments
- Working closely with the PR team on sample coordination
- Relevant Administrative and Merchandising tasks
To apply, please send your resume to Alissa at email@example.com.