CONTEXT is an online unisex beauty brand launching in September 2015. We offers simple daily skincare solutions for men and women that yield significant results. Effective anti-aging formulas harness powerful antioxidants, rich botanical oils and natural herbal extracts leaving skin smooth, hydrated and nourished.
- Support company founder and staff as needed during brand launch
- Assist with general daily operations, including E-Commerce fulfillment
- Contribute content to company social media channels
- Design and develop various marketing materials: mail blasts, web graphics, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication (writing, editing and verbal skills)
- High level of organization
- Ability to multi-task and work within a small team
- Motivated and strong problem solver
- In-depth understanding of social media, brand strategies and vision
- Fluent in basic computer applications: Microsoft Office (Excel) and Word, Google Spreadsheets, Mac OS X
- Strength in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Preferred but not required: Knowledge of Squarespace or some E-Commerce experience.
- Software curious
- Must be able to dedicate 20-25 hours per week
- An understanding of the fashion and beauty market
- An understanding of what it takes to launch an emerging beauty brand
- Insight into web design and e-commerce
- Experience with social media and marketing
This role is an exciting opportunity, as we are a new company welcoming ideas and innovation. We are looking for someone to collaborate across all functions and departments to help define the brand story.
These are part-time paid positions in our downtown NYC office. Hourly compensation is based on level of experience. Must be able to work 20+ hours per week. Potential to develop into full-time positions as our company grows.
Please send a brief cover letter and resume to David at email@example.com.