Get hands-on experience in the Fashion PR industry at Bollare this Fall!
Bollare Communications is seeking interns for the Fall 2015 semester to join our stellar New York team in the fashion, accessories, digital, events and beauty departments. The internship is unpaid but college credit is available.
Bollare is a bi-coastally headquartered, full-service, fashion, beauty and lifestyle public relations firm. Between offices in New York and Los Angeles, Bollare works with brands across four verticals: celebrity seeding, digital seeding and consultancy and traditional editorial as well as events and brand partnerships.
Applicants should have a strong interest in PR, be highly organized and competent in a fast-paced environment. Previous fashion and PR experience is a plus.
Bollare events include client and special project previews, industry dinners, store openings, launch parties, fashion shows and presentations. Events interns should be available to attend certain events during the evening.
Start Date: August 2015
Depending on the Department, Responsibilities Can Include:
- Assisting with daily tasks from management
- Assisting with coordination of mailings, distribution, and follow-up
- Facilitating the sending and tracking of client samples/loans
- Assisting in coordination of all special events and press appointments
- Overseeing account press and clippings
- Assisting with blogger research and blogger seeding
- Social media management
- Venue sourcing in NY/LA/Miami areas
- Event sponsor research and outreach
- Support events team with check-in during events
- Maintaining the Bollare NY showroom
Please email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.