Jacques Marie Mage is a maker of rare, collectible luxury eyewear that combines historical motifs with precious materials, innovative production methods, and ethical business practices.
The intern will assist with public relations and marketing, helping to expand client’s profile and increase visibility on social media.
- Motivated and dedicated candidate
- Knowledge of and interest in the fashion industry is preferred
- Familiar with social media channels and interest in social media strategy
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Assisting with building and maintaining relationships with both local and national media
- Assisting with all areas of J.M.M. digital media content strategy, development distribution & management including: Instagram, Tumblr, Spring...
- Organizing and maintaining blogger and digital databases
- Research new social media outlets, technology and opportunities
- Monitoring all things luxury fashion, beauty and lifestyle on social media to create case studies of social campaigns
- Awareness of emerging digital platforms and apps
Our offices are based in Los Angeles (Westlake). We require each intern to commit to at least two days a week (Monday – Friday) for a period of at least three months.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship; student credit applicable.
If you qualify and are interested in joining one of the eyewear industry’s most dynamic brand, then please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, subject line Internship. Please include your cover letter and resume in the body of your email because attachments will be deleted unopened.