Jewelry designer Jordan Askill is hiring an intern to work 2-3 days per week at their New York studio starting in September.
Jordan Askill is an Australian-born, New York-based, fine jewelry designer. An Elle UK Style Award winner and a two-time British Fashion Council nominee, his collection is available worldwide at top stores including Colette, Liberty and Opening Ceremony. With past experience at Alexander McQueen, Dior Homme and Ksubi, Jordan has also collaborated with Gemfields, Swarovski and TopShop.
- E-Commerce (including updating the website and shipping orders)
- Graphic Design and Marketing Materials
- PA work to the designer
- Social Media (maintaining a calendar and creating content)
- Applicants should be highly flexible, as we are a small team, and you will be helping in all aspects of the business.
- Highly dedicated, organized and detail-oriented.
- Positive attitude.
- 2-3 previous fashion industry internship experiences (with designers, magazines, public relations, showrooms, etc).
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Microsoft (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Adobe (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) programs.
- Experience with jewelry technical specs (using the above-mentioned programs) a plus.
- Experience with Rhino 3D a plus.
This internship pays $9.00 per hour.