We are expanding our Front Desk Team in our 10,000-square-foot beauty and wellness Flagship at the Loews Regency Hotel – Park Avenue. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top salons/spas in Manhattan. We are seeking a Client Liaison who has a passion for beauty and fashion, and enthusiasm for delivering specialty service.
If you are seeking a career path in the service industry, this position is a great opportunity to grow with a rapidly expanding company. Our salon, spa and namesake product line are paving a distinctive path in luxury beauty and are featured regularly in international publications.
- Efficiently book appointments for a 40+ person salon & spa, and manage multiline phones
- Deliver specialty service to our upscale clientele
- Advise clients on our service offerings and products
- Enthusiastic, service-oriented and a positive attitude
- Previous salon, spa or luxury retail experience
- Strong computer skills, previous booking software experience preferred, specifically Spa Booker
- Ability to multitask under pressure with grace
- Flexible in schedule and shifts as we are open seven days/week
- Effective communicator and team-player
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
All serious inquiries please submit your resume and an attached photo for immediate consideration. We look forward to offering a new beginning and to help shape the future leaders of this business with continued growth and success in their career paths.
Submit all information to the Operations & Project Manager, Samantha Goldberg @ email@example.com, subject line Client Liaison.