MAXIM’s Fashion department is seeking college interns for the fall 2015 semester to start in late August. Candidates should be full-time students and able to commit to three full days a week. While an interest in fashion is to be expected, candidates should be extremely organized, detail-oriented, proactive, professional, have a sense of urgency, a positive attitude and be able to work well on deadline. The Fashion Intern will work very closely with the Fashion Director and Fashion & Market Associate on all projects.
Interested candidates should forward a resume and cover letter to Laura at LSchafer@maxim.com. Please indicate Maxim Fashion Intern in the subject line of your email.
Important to note: Internships are for academic credit only.
Areas where experience will be gained may include participating in the following areas:
- Overall administrative work with Fashion Department
- Taking responsibility for what comes in and out of the fashion closet
- Participating in helping Fashion Assistant on various projects such as prepping for run-throughs, photo-shoot packing, research on Style.com.
- All Interns must follow all closet procedures (i.e. submit check in/check out photos by end of day, keep closet clean and organized and ensure all samples are properly recorded in our database).
- Work with the Fashion Assistant to ensure all samples are properly returned following a shoot
- Full-time college student
- Open to working three full days a week (minimum two days a week)
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of Fashion industry, both menswear and womenswear.
- Work for academic credit only