First Impressions LLC was established upon researching forecast trends for the retail industry. In person wardrobe styling is time consuming, expensive and at times tiresome for the client. First Impressions eliminates all three of these issues by offering personal styling online using clothing the client already has hanging in their closet. Therefore, making this process of personal styling immediate, affordable and targeted precisely to the client’s direct needs.
First Impressions specializes in assembling new outfits with the clients existing wardrobe for special occasions. Clients will utilize this service because he does not know what to wear for the special occasion, doesn’t have extra money to purchase a new outfit and doesn’t have the time to go shopping. The objective of the service is to virtually show clients how to shop their own closet. The target market is busy, young professional males between the ages of 20- 35 years old working in the technology industry. The secondary market being males who use an up-scale online match- making or dating service.
- Write 2- 3 blog posts weekly
- Direct and manage all content shown on all social media channels. (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, SnapChat)
- Participate with CEO about creative and different methods to increase audience engagement and interaction
- Identify software or tools needed for research and analysis such as Google Analytics for website metrics.
- Identify the tactics needed to achieve goals and the KPIs to measure progress
- Establish metrics and KPIs to determine success, including easy-to-track KPIs like engagement, volume, audience growth rate, clicks, etc., as well as metrics that get you closer to the business goals like increased share of voice, leads, sales, etc.
- Create monthly status reports on activities and growth
- Identity tools needed for execution of social campaigns, including workflow, visual content creation, monitoring campaign has tags in real time and social analytics solution that can handle research, optimization and reporting.
- Researching other blogs and online publications that can be used for cross marketing opportunities
- Must have a true love for fashion; men’s fashion is a plus
- Must have 1 or more years of experience working at a fashion publication
- 2 or more years of blogging
- Have an understanding for the technology industry culture
- Worked at a top technology company is a major plus- Has a deep knowledge on popular and relevant blogs that are targeted towards target market and their interests
- Must have 300 or more followers on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Be able to follow an Editorial Calendar
- Have a strong, consistent and concise writing voice
- Can stay focused why juggling multiple assignments
- Can deliver requested materials on a strict timeline
- Self motivated and flexible- Stays calm and is a problem solver
- Be able to show REAL results over a given period
- An honest and reliable person that has a true investment in company and hopes to grow with the company.
- Paid by the hour: TBD based upon experience
- Part time position: 20- 25 hours a week
- Works remotely from home. Weekly check in’s via Skype and monthly meetings to review the Editorial Calendar.
Submit To: Amanda@makingtheimpression.com
Please submit a 1-paragraph summary stating real facts as to why you are a good fit for the position.
Provide a link to your website and all social media channels. You will not be considered unless you provide such links.