Parme Marin eclectic accessories were born by the enthralling vision of the brand’s creative director: citizen of the world, she lived between Paris, New York, Madrid and Marrakesh, constantly collecting all sorts of objects, cutting and re-interpreting her clothes while breathing new life into old things.
We are looking for a passionate and curious individual who can contribute to Parme Marin's growth. This is a unique opportunity for somebody that understand and has a strong interest in statement accessories; somebody that wants to make their mark in a start up environment yet doesn't mind 'hands on' tasks.
• execute all marketing and promotional activities within the Brand’s Guidelines
• produce, organize, write, edit social media/digital content
• develop marketing presentations to external agencies / partners and reports.
• monthly audit competitor brands: their product offer, content strategy, fan base growth etc.
• perform brand analysis / performance tracking vs target/ forecast
• Liaise with PR agency to coordinate samples trafficking and any content request
• ensure web site content (visuals and texts) is constantly updated
• manage product orders and shipments
• liaise with sales showroom to coordinate product shipments and returns.
• track sales orders and accounts receivable
• Provide support to the creative director in every daily task,
• Inform her on the latest news and trends in the accessories category: from new social media platforms, to the latest hashtags and the hottest influencers
• 2+ years relevant experience.
• Bachelors degree required
• Must be fluent in English and possess strong oral and written communication
• Must be a 'social media junkie' and know Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Snapchat inside out.
• Must have excellent computer skills: word, excel, ppt. Adobe Suite, Keynote, IMovie a plus
• Must possess strong analytical skills, highly detailed-oriented
• Must be accountable and organized with the ability to handle a multitude of projects.
• Demonstrates ownership of programs; embracing both big picture objectives and follow-through on details.
• Must be flexible, determined and an excellent team player.
• Knowledge of the accessories / jewelry category and international experience a plus
To apply, please email your resume to Parme at firstname.lastname@example.org.