PR Consulting is now hiring Lexus Concierge Service staff members for the Lexus activations at New York Fashion Week this September. Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years PR experience, be very detail oriented, strong team players, able to recognize editors/notables and be confident in approaching them with a warm, professional demeanor.
Pay for these positions is $2,250.00.
Term is September 8th - 17th, 2015
Must be available for full days/evenings during the entire term.
- Creating a face book of expected notables
- Identifying and greeting editors, designers and notables at Milk Studios and escorting them to the Lexus lounge backstage
- Ensuring photographer captures guests coming in and out of their Lexus vehicles and inside the Lexus lounge
- Pulling celebrities from the front row at shows and introducing them to the Lexus activation backstage
- Assisting in the dissemination of daily media alerts
- Writing a detailed report of car and lounge activities to submit to Lexus at the end of each day
- Cataloging all social media to submit to Lexus at the end of each day
- Compiling all daily reports for an overarching recap of the week
*Please note, we are also taking on interns for those interested but may not have enough experience for the freelance position.
This position is excellent for those seeking involvement in numerous NYFW fashion shows and for building relationships with editors.
To apply email Bradley Kal Hagan at email@example.com.