Strategic communications agency PR Vein is looking for a marketing intern. The internship is a commitment of 3-4 days a week for 4-6 months. Ability to work from home at least one day per week after probationary period. Must sign an non-discloser agreement and internship agreement. Must pass a basic writing and grammar test. Travel & food cash stipend provided.
Desired Qualities and Responsibilities include:
The responsibilities include writing, sample trafficking for media and celebrity shoot requests, intense research, organizing, filing and assisting on any other department needs (office management, event logistics, monitoring press coverage and supporting at special events).
- Learn firsthand from CEO
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with common sense
- Ability to work independently and work well in a group
- Must be a strategic thinker and very resourceful
- Familiar with samples and communicating with external vendors
- Assist in off-site events and any client events including fashion shows, press previews, launch parties, etc.
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- Daily reviews of news stories on top digital publications and blogs
- Well-versed in Microsoft office, especially Excel
- Must have the ability to FaceTime, Skype and connect via phone and Google Hangout if necessary
- Knowledgeable on social media
- Ability to learn fast and take direction well
- Must be smart, savvy, passionate and dedicated.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, a great work ethic, be professional, have the ability to work efficiently and have a "can-do" attitude.
- Knowledge and interest in the fashion/entertainment industry is preferred.
- Open to learning about PR in other industries such as tech, business and nonprofit.
Send resume, start date and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org