PS Dept. is the Personal Shopping Department – as a Freelance Online Stylist, you are representing our brand in redefining service standards within the industry for the mobile consumer. Utilizing your service-oriented nature and stylish expertise, you will deliver an unparalleled personal shopping and styling experience to customers worldwide. Remotely, you are joining the first mobile personal shopping team built from the ground up, and will make an immediate impact on the company's overall performance.
What You'll Do:
- Service new clients in their personal styling requests directly in app
- Pull on-trend, relevant recommendations from our comprehensive product catalog
- Drive sales as the result of 10X better customer service and style recommendations
- Partner with Director of Personal Shopping for all product library updates and customer service needs
- Grow the PS Dept. client base by bringing in your own existing clients in app
- Uphold our objective of "the best service ever" in app by demonstrating exceptional styling, product and trend knowledge
- Deliver on our point of view – you are shopping for the most savvy, sophisticated clients in the world and you'll know exactly what to send them for any type of inbound request
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of two years of experience with direct styling for various customer demographics
- Minimum of two years of experience in a fast-paced, service-oriented work environment
- Possess an eagerness to work in a fast-paced, high-growth mobile start-up environment
- Excellent customer service skills and experience dealing with luxury clientele – you "get it"
- In-depth knowledge of designers/luxury retail (you know what's in)
- A people person and styling enthusiast, your friends' go-to person for style advice
- Mobile app savvy – you use everything from Instagram to Amazon on a daily basis
- Obsessive organizational abilities, with a meticulous attention to detail
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Freelance Online Stylist.