An internationally renowned PR agency, Purple is looking for a bright and enthusiastic intern to join its lifestyle team.
This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking to take your first steps into PR. You will get an insight into the running of a thriving boutique PR agency and will gain hands on experience in luxury PR & marketing.
Based in downtown New York, Purple represents a number leading global brands and the next generation of groundbreaking talent within the fashion, music, beauty, lifestyle and luxury goods industries. Purple’s Lifestyle team delivers expert consultancy and communication strategies across a diverse selection of clients, utilising our vast network of contacts to create unique brand associations and collaborations, servicing clients ranging from luxury hotels and resorts to Michelin-starred restaurants, world-renowned clubs, property and luxury consumer goods.
Previous PR experience is not necessary, but an understanding of the industry is vital.
- Support the Account Directors and manage communication strategies to support the growth of the Purple brands
- Scanning and formatting coverage
- Reporting send outs, coverage achieved and forthcoming coverage and collating coverage and data for monthly reports
- Ad-hoc project work and carrying out specific or general research
- Attending client meetings and special events
- Administrative office support
For more information please visit www.purplepr.com
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line PR Lifestyle Intern.