Established for 15 years, Spring Studios is a creative agency and photographic studio complex in London and New York, dedicated to high-end creative production for the fashion, luxury and beauty industries. Combining expert teams across art direction, stills and moving image, digital design, strategy, PR, casting and artist representation, under one roof, Spring Studios is perfectly positioned to deliver complete strategic creative solutions for the world’s leading brands.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, this position will play a key role in the organization and day-to-day running of a fast paced photo studio and creative agency environment.
The ideal candidate can function well under pressure, handle multiple tasks with diplomacy and has a positive attitude. We are looking for exceptional individuals to represent Spring Studios by exhibiting positivity, hard work, and a dedication to Spring’s vision. All studio employees will be client facing, interacting daily with high profile Producers, Photographers and Creatives alike.
- Act as first point of contact for high-level creative agency and photography studio
- Answer the main phone line and transfer calls as needed
- Oversee client storage areas and process all client storage paperwork
- Coordinate all studio and agency deliveries
- Loading dock management and trafficking
- Inventory control
- Assist Events department during in-house events
- REQUIRED 1 + years experience in similar role
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Love of customer service and photography
- Very reliable and hard working
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Strong Organizational skills
- Excellent record keeping skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
To apply, please send your resume to Marques at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.