StaysOn Eyewear is a brand new product in eyewear inspired by necessity! StaysOn Eyewear is a lifestyle brand for sunglasses and readers that features a built-in headband on the inside of the lower frame and temples of the eyewear. This unique feature prevents glasses from damage, slipping, or loss. This patent-pending revolutionary design works by simply sliding the glasses onto your head similar to wearing an accessory like a headband. StaysOn Eyewear is a 2 in 1 seamless design: "Glasses & Headband in One." Women love this product because it solves a big problem of losing glasses without compromising style. StaysOn = Fashion + Function!
Check out our product and all the hype on all Social Media at ‘staysoneyewear’.
The StaysOn Eyewear team is looking for new recruits! We are a young company that is growing rapidly! The product is currently available online and in 30 stores throughout the U.S. We will be expanding our distribution channels at an aggressive rate in 2016. This work experience will be invaluable to your fashion career. We are a people first business that values each and every customer and team member. Each day will bring new experiences and challenges along with worthwhile industry experience. Though we are small, there is tremendous opportunity for growth within our company. This internship may lead to a permanent position.
StaysOn Eyewear is currently seeking interns in the following 3 categories: Social Media & Graphic Design, Marketing, & Public Relations/Press Management.
Social Media & Graphic Design:
- graphic design, photo editing, videography
- fluent in photoshop and illustrator
- interest in creative writing a plus
- edit and create line sheets, look books and marketing materials
- social media, blogging, updating: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
- developing new & innovative content
- planning and researching
- develop social media strategy: how to use social media websites to attract new customers
- develop retail distribution plan – identify potential retailers and distributors to expand product thru a diverse set of distribution channels
- research new target customers: by demographics, region, & markets
- create marketing materials to showcase product and its benefits thru website, and print
- develop presentation and product line sheets to show to retailers
- develop marketing offers to increase customer base such as free trials, money-back guarantees, and discount offers to retain and attract new customers
- search engine & keyword optimization strategy: develop strategy to find ways to make website show with top keywords
Public Relations & Press Management:
- solid writing skills and fluent in excel and word
- develop promotions strategy to reach new customers online and event marketing
- research potential press for product features
- write press releases
- research, and track prospective media, influential bloggers, and celebrities to issue product samples for increased brand exposure
- submit applications for features to all National Media both TV, Talk shows, and Print
*School credit is available.
To apply, email your resume to Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your availability. A minimum of 2 day a week requirement.
Qualified candidates can start immediately!