Supergoop! believes that skincare isn't truly caring for the skin unless it protects from the one environmental aggressor you are exposed to rain or shine, 12 hours a day, 365 days a year. We think past "sunscreen" and seasonal use of sun protection by embracing suncare as the essential start to a daily skincare routine.
We believe Supergoop! feels good…
…to believe in
- We are looking for a freelance graphic designer to join our New York team. The right candidate can dedicate 20 hrs/week to our brand. Ideally, this would turn into a permanent position.
- Work closely with internal team to establish brand language and creative direction for all e-mail campaigns and marketing collateral
- Use Supergoop! brand voice and style to create visually striking graphics that guide, educate and inform our audience
- Execute edits and updates of brand documents in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Work in a very collaborative environment that is fast-paced, yet laid back.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Working knowledge of html/css/coding for WordPress and MailChimp
- 2 years' relevant work experience
- A keen eye for design, color and layout with a strong knowledge of typography
- Working knowledge of animation and GIF design
- Ability to follow style guides and design templates of our brand
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and high-pressure environment while tracking multiple ongoing projects
- Strong attention to detail is a MUST
To apply, please e-mail your resume, portfolio and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.