Tabitha Simmons Shoes is seeking Fall 2015 intern to start in September in our NYC office. Looking for highly motivated individuals that are willing to go above and beyond and are passionate about shoes! This is an amazing opportunity to gain hands on experience with a flourishing company.
Individual must be willing to wear many different hats. Specific end time is flexible and will be determined when you start the internship.
Internship responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist with day to day operations
- Liaison with our PR team to handle press and marketing opportunities
- Assist in market preparation
- Manage studio and market samples
- Must be very organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-tasking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Must know Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to commit to three full days a week
Bonuses but not requirements:
- Knowledge in Photoshop
- Social media skills
All intern positions are non-paying. Academic credit will be received from the internship experience in lieu of compensation.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
About Tabitha Simmons:
Tabitha Simmons shoes are defined by the use of exquisite materials such as exotic skins and the finest leathers and suede. Couture craftsmanship by master cobblers in Italy is exhibited in every detail. Tabitha’s creations are inspired by her worldwide travels and British upbringing.