The Eighth Floor is currently seeking Interns to start in August for the Fall Semester. The Eighth Floor is a Marketing & Communications agency specializing in the luxury consumer industry with high profile clients, including Benefit Cosmetics, PepsiCo, and Parke & Ronen. Candidates will gain a broad exposure to the Marketing / Communications / PR world.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Passionate about Social Media, Marketing and Public Relations
- Create the company's monthly newsletter
- Propose creative and strategic updates to further specific branded social presence
- Fashion Week
- Update comprehensive press, blogger, stylists lists for media outreach
- Update the company's Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest accounts
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Must be detail oriented, responsible and a team player
- Strong writing skills are required
- Fast Learner
- Proficiency in Indesign is a bonus
Interns should be NY based, available 2-3 full days per week and MUST be applicable for school credit. Please do not apply if you are not eligible for credit or based in New York for the duration of the internship.
Applicants must be highly organized, motivated, detail oriented and have strong communication and multitasking skills.
Please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.