Premium athletic apparel company YOGAMOGA seeks a Retail Sales and Marketing Manager in Los Angeles. The company is experiencing hyper-growth and is looking for a dedicated and driven individual who can keep up with our energetic pace, drive sales and execute company objectives. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work at an athletic apparel company and who has a strong interest in the yoga/fitness space.
Candidate should be a go-getter, organized and hard-working with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we are looking for:
- Lead outreach to gyms, studios and fitness instructors
- Plan and execute in-store events to drive traffic
- Develop and execute collaborative partnership in the local community
- Work closely with social and digital marketing teams in New York
- Work closely with creative team to develop assets for physical campaigns and events
- Work closely with store staff to organize and execute events
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue and target objectives assigned for the store
- Demonstrate the ability to develop a culture of accountability, discipline and urgency
- Build team spirit and morale by actively seeking and sharing innovative ideas to improve sales
- Go-getter attitude
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- 3-4 years' previous experience in a marketing role is a must
- Great interpersonal skills – well spoken, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and creative
- Ability to multitask and coordinate ongoing projects
- Full-time availability
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com with your name and LA Retail Sales and Marketing Manager in the subject line.
YOGASMOGA is a designer, manufacturer and retailer of Yoga-inspired athletic apparel and accessories. The company's yoga apparel is both fashionable and sporty in nature and has roots in the rapidly growing Yoga movement. YOGASMOGA develops fiber-to-consumer technological solutions to deliver proprietary high-performance fabric and athletic gear. While the company works with the most technically advanced fabric and manufacturing technologies, it also pursues a relentless focus on the traditions of Yoga. YOGASMOGA also helps the development of the NAMASKÁR foundation, a bracelet-driven charity focused on health, education and micro-lending in the company's supply chain countries. For additional information about YOGASMOGA please visit: http://yogasmoga.com