Management Artists is an international team of agents and producers that represent and foster the careers of the highest caliber talent in photography, creative direction, styling and beauty. With offices in New York, Paris and Milan, Management Artists provides a full range of services to both its worldwide exclusive artists and clients, including full photo shoot production, syndication and licensing as well as the development of special projects such as books and exhibitions.
We are looking for two detail-oriented and enthusiastic interns whose interest lie in the management side of fashion photography. This is a great opportunity to learn from a team of some of the most uniquely creative individuals in the industry and gain exposure to amazing photographers from around the world.
- Available a minimum of three to four days per week
- Punctual attendance from 10:30am to 6pm
- Knowledge of MAC platform and Photoshop
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Must be highly organized and proactive
- Must be responsive and efficient in handling daily requests
- Creating new tear sheets and tear folder for Photo/Style Department
- Filing all Photo tears in physical archive
- Uploading and organizing Lookbooks archive and digital archive
- Creating and Editing Photography portfolios when needed
- Assisting producers with production tasks; car services, catering, hotel reservations
- Arranging for messengers
- Assisting producer with creative research
- Help on set when needed
Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: School Credit Provided
To apply: Please send your resume to Kyra at email@example.com.