Mode Public Relations was launched in 2008. Established with a focus on supporting independent and forward-thinking fashion designers, the company has since expanded to represent over 15 high-end clients.
- Manage communities across multiple social media channels
- Develop editorial and content calendars
- Write blog posts and copy for social media
- Gather and analyze social media data and analytics
- Act as point of contact for several clients, managing day-to-day correspondence and formulating a report for each every week
- Draft and service pitch letters, press releases, designer biographies and media alerts
- Oversee the coordination of sample trafficking, both locally and internationally
- Coordinate a diverse range of events, from scheduling to press promotion and attendance.
- Develop innovative branding strategy for all clients, including securing event partnership and outreaching for collaborative design projects.
An ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a focus on Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or related field
- 1 to 2 years experience agency or in-house PR experience
- 1 to 2 years experience in Social Media role
- Previously established relationships with a variety of media outlets (fashion and beauty preferred)
- Established contacts in art and film a plus, but not required
- Background in a fast-paced fashion showroom preferred
- A demonstrated ability to write shareable social copy and headlines that make people click
- A genuine interest in both internet culture and fashion
- Impeccable organization and communication skills, attention to detail, and a respect for deadlines
- Keeps finger on the pulse of the internet
- A clear understanding of the voice of the content
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook and Google Analytics
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.