Sarah Magid Jewelry is searching for Head of Sales who can work closely with existing accounts as well as aggressively outreach to new retail and e-commerce platforms. The ideal candidate must be organized, have a strong work ethic, a sense of humor, savvy social media and digital skills, and thrive in a start-up environment. We are a VC backed company and admire creative & forward thinkers who approach business with a positive attitude.
Sarah Magid Jewelry is a designer fashion jewelry brand inspired by feminine geometry, Modern Art, and bold color. Crafted with style + quality in brass metal, semi-precious stones, Swarovski, and other mixed media, the collection has been well received at better boutiques and jewelry-centric platforms. Sarah designed for corporate fashion brands such as Coach, J.Crew, Banana Republic, and Henri Bendel, among others before launching the collection in 2013. The collection retails for $548 and under and is sold at 50+ worldwide boutiques. Our office is based in the Flatiron district in Manhattan.
- Must be organized, with a strong sense of urgency and deadline driven towards target goals.
- Comfortable working digitally—and integrate social media platforms into sales strategies, among other ideas.
- Capable of troubleshooting and positive thinking, a true team player, capable of working smoothly with all peers and vendors with transparency and good work ethic.
- Resourceful with ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Responsible for managing current customers and thinking creatively to grow each account (i.e. scheduling a trunk show or pop-up shop, etc.)
- Outreach in both traditional and creative ways to new partners- be in the forefront of new boutiques opening up, and online sites that are brand positive partners.
- Follow up with phone and email conversations, update team on sell-through and customer feedback.
- Work at trade shows, and possible traveling for accounts outside tri-state area.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university
- 3+ years preferred experience in showroom or direct sales
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; experience in small team settings a plus
- Knowledge of the fashion/jewelry industry-- jewelry experience and contacts preferred
- Highly proficient in Excel and comfortable with quantitative analytics
- Trade show experience a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation package commensurate with experience
- Bonus incentives for reaching target goals
- Jewelry stipend
- Health benefits
Contact: Please send a cover letter & resume to email@example.com.