BE THE FACE OF ADIDAS AT RETAIL
Archrival is on the search for full-time brand ambassadors to be the link between the adidas brand at retail and our team at HQ. By becoming an adidas Booster Agent, you’ll be a part of an elite ground force for an amazing global brand looking to transform running on a community level.
As a part of our team, you’ll be the go-to adidas brand hero, fostering relationships and promoting running product with staff and customers in your city. As an on-the-ground resource for adidas, you’ll spread brand love by collaborating with store associates, implementing in-store product storytelling and helping to increase sales of adidas product.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for outgoing recent grads with some major retail, sales and visual merchandising experience. We want driven influencers who strive to make an impact. We want the runner who loves to lace up and pound the pavement. We want community engagers with a love for their city. We want “people” people.
The heart of this position is powered by a passion for competition, a love and knowledge for running and a need to get yourself in the latest and greatest; if that hits home, then we’d love to hear from you. Let us know why you should make the cut to be an integral part of our team. Get us excited to meet you! If you have questions give us a shout at email@example.com and submit your application at http://jobs.archrivalagents.com/xn6py8611ul6a0/adidas-booster-agent/apply/.
- Inspire Retailer Team - As the face of the brand, you’ll be empowered to inspire your store to help their customers get the full benefits of adidas. You’re the spark that brings excitement to the floor.
- Educate On Product - Increase knowledge of the latest running tech and products released by adidas.
- Increase Sales - Increase sell-through of adidas running footwear, apparel and accessories by promoting product on site and educating customers on adidas products.
- Build Store and Community Relationships - You’ll be making store visits, demoing & sampling recently launched products, creating amazing in-store experiences and identifying opportunities in your market to impact the running community. You’ll build professional relationships with retail associates and individual influencers as their adidas go-to for questions and insights. You’ll lead local runs to help gain traction within the community. You’ll also be responsible for bringing the adidas brand to life at retail through ensuring flawless product placement and storytelling.
- Provide Running Product Insight - Being on the front line with customers will give you valuable insight to what they need and want. By sharing that with us, you’ll be directly influencing future adidas products
- Champion Brand Standards - Ensure in-store brand integrity is maintained by executing merchandising directives and training store employees on visual presentation standards.
- Document Experiences - Film videos, snap photos, execute audits and share the love you’re seeing for product.
- Report Market Progress - Participate in the recap process and collect feedback to ensure events, visual programs and product meet business needs and promote premium consumer experience.
- Train with the Pros - You’ll participate in regular national status meetings to report on the wins/hurdles in your market, identify opportunities and learn more about adidas product launches.
- Collaborate with Others - There will be constant opportunities to collaborate with adidas Field Agents within your city and across the country to learn how other cities and markets are finding success. You’ll also partner with the retail marketing team for signage and event execution from a visual perspective.
IDEAL CANDIDATE TRAITS
- Retail Sales Experience: Standing on the shop floor chatting with customers feels like a second home to you. If you have experience in running specialty, even better.
- Industry Experience: 1-2 years relevant retail experience, sales and/or visual merchandising.
- Past Visual Merchandising Experience: Strong visual eye and a passion for fashion.
- A Love For Running: You run daily, know the latest running tech and want nothing more than to sign up for the next race. You can talk training methods, injury prevention and trends within the running community.
- Communicator: Effective communication and presentation skills are always a must.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Pitch local ideas to drive trial and awareness on a grassroots level.
- Drive: The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and achieve goals and objectives.
- Gets It Right: Fierce attention to detail, extremely reliable and never afraid to speak up.
- Flexible: You’ll need to be highly self-motivated and able to work flexible hours, specifically nights & weekends.
- College Graduate or on your way: You’ve done the hard time.
- Eligible Driver: Must have your own vehicle, valid driver’s license and current insurance coverage or must have reliable means to travel. You’ll always be on the move but away from home only 10 – 20% of the time depending on market.
- As a part of the adidas Field Agent team you’ll have direct and early access to new product launchings and trainings directly from HQ.
- You’ll become a brand expert by taking part in an in-depth training with our brand experts here at HQ to make sure you’re fully equipped to hit the ground running.
- We’ll hook you up — we want you to have all the tools you’ll need to live and breathe the brand. We’ll get you the gear, you just need to rock it.
- Benefits and compensation will be discussed with final candidates.