JvdF, a creative design studio specializing in accessories, unique objects and collaborative design projects, is looking for a design studio intern. We are looking for a creative individual to help with the following activities.
- Correspond with social media team
- Help maintain presence on social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Pitch and create Instagram content
- Work directly with designer to assist in all aspects of design and product development process
- Assist with various creative projects including photography and film
- Must be comfortable commuting within the five boroughs for production related tasks and errands
- Social media savvy
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in InDesign and Photoshop
- Attention to detail and self-motivated
- Interest in art, fashion, design and pop culture
Internship is part-time and unpaid. School credit is offered and a monthly-unlimited metrocard will be provided for duration of internship. Studio is located in SoHo/Nolita.
Please send resumes to Shannon@launchcollective.com.