Fashion stylist Lexyrose Boiardo, is looking for three new interns to join our team ASAP. We are looking for a graphic design intern, digital media intern, and a styling intern. Full time is preferred if possible, however, we’re open to part-time candidates! Qualified candidates must have a sincere desire to learn the ropes of styling and a passion for creating beautiful imagery and outfits (from the beginning of the process to the final outcome).These candidates must be interested in fashion, public relations and must be highly detail oriented, organized, positive, and hard working. The environment is fast-paced and position is very hands on. For the right person this will be a great learning experience.
- Candidates must be in school or recently graduated
- Writing skills and computer literacy are imperative (MAC users is a plus)
- Knowledge of NYC is very helpful
- Interest in the fashion industry
- Your major does not have to be Fashion- but should be relevant to the aforementioned duties (i.e. Marketing/PR, Communications, General Business, Graphic Design)
- Photoshop/InDesign/Excel is a plus
- Positive energy
- Eager to learn
- Assist in the preparation of shoots and actual date of shoot
- Assist with press outreach
- Research PR contacts and clothing/accessory/jewelry contacts
- Keeping track of samples
- Returning samples
- Updating address book
- Organizing and maintaining closet as well as keeping track of all borrowed samples
- Organizing and maintaining inspiration images as well as stylists images
- Update and maintain media databases
- Assist with clothing pulls for fashion shoots
- Work on mood boards and help come up with concepts for shoots
Only serious candidates please apply.
This internship is located in Manhattan.
This is an unpaid internship that can be used for experience or school credit.
Please send an email to Careers.email@example.com with the header INTERNSHIP 2015 including the following:
- Cover letter
- Your start date, and days available
Those who are not in school are candidates to becoming a full time paid assistant if the work, dedication, and passion is shown.