Frame is a collection of essential every day wear which brings together the quality and heritage of manufacturing in Los Angeles with a London sense of cut and fit. Since its inception focused on denim with only one exact cut of jean, Frame has developed into a ready to wear brand, embodying the founders' restrained aesthetic, ideals and relentless search to achieve effortless perfection. Their philosophy is to design for the women and men that influence their lives.
We’re seeking a dynamic, proactive, and experienced Executive Assistant to support high-level company Executives at Frame Denim. This is an opportunity to join a premium denim brand and jump in as a strong contributor to the daily success of key leaders. The successful candidate will bring a minimum of 3 or more years of steady executive assistant experience, will be flexible; adapt to change, have excellent follow through and a keen eye for detail.
- Manage extremely active and complex calendar of appointments. Work with outside EAs, Direct Reports to schedule and maintain calendar changes.
- Manage international and domestic travel and meeting prep.
- Manage and compile Expense Reports.
- Serve as a liaison to Marketing, Creative Services, Design, Accounting, Merchandising, Sales and Planning teams to identify priority meetings and time sensitive matters.
- Prepare agendas, coordinate with attendees, prepare meeting rooms, meals, supplies, AV needs, etc.
- Organize flow of confidential documents for internal/external meetings and appointments.
- Occasional Event Planning.
- Arranging Messengers and Basic Shipping.
- Order/Manage Office and Cleaning Supplies.
- Manage and update contacts, files.
- Assist other members of the leadership team as needed (e.g. calendaring, meeting scheduling, travel, expenses)
- Miscellaneous Errands
- Maintain a clean, orderly office environment.
Preferred Skill Set:
- Must adapt quickly to shifts in priorities while maintaining high level of composure and responsiveness.
- Positive Attitude and willingness to learn.
- Fashion industry experience preferred.
- Great communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple completing tasks with attention to detail.
- Maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Steady work experience preferred, supporting a high level executive or office management.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.