Title: Marketing Coordinator (PR + Social Media)
The Marketing Coordinator/PR & Social Media will be responsible for helping us continue to elevate Halston’s marketing programs into a best-in-class digital storytelling platform. The ideal candidate will relentlessly find creative ways to inspire active and enthusiastic communities: cultivating influencer relationships, building editorial calendars, monitoring and participating in online conversations to build brand visibility, engagement and ultimately drive sales. Looking for applicants in both LA + NYC.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Assist the PR Manager, Art Director and CMO with photoshoot planning including sample management, shoot planning, running stylings and casting.
- Manage Halston social channels including: daily content publishing, monitoring and moderation across Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Spring, Youtube, Covet Fashion, etc.
- Responsible for day-to-day community conversation monitoring, including over weekends and during holidays.
- Identify opportunities for responsiveness with existing customers and new audiences
- In conjunction with PR: research, locate and engage potential influencers across all channels, and collaborate with them to develop new content on behalf of Halston.
- Manage loaning samples and gifting for influencers and celebrities.
- In conjunction with design: help develop photography and video assets for social media
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear, concise manner and prioritize workload to hit key deadlines.
- Serve as main social media contact for the company at large – helping to develop and refine assets that grow our audience and bring the brand voice to life.
- Research best practices and use to continuously optimize new work
- Demonstrate expertise in social community publishing & analytics platforms and tools
- Stay up to date on evolving platform changes and new social media tools
- Manage community deliverable timelines and internal team collaboration across key stakeholders for ongoing and campaign-based projects
- Compile monthly analysis and reporting for all social media channels, communicating opportunities and insights to the company at large.
- Manage the overall monthly marketing calendar and assist with seasonal photoshoots as needed
- Minimum 2 years experience in public relations and marketing required
To apply: Please send your resume to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: Marketing Coordinator (PR + Social Media), indicate whether you're in LA or NYC.