ODD Denim is launching its first collection for FW16 and looking for an experienced and creative technical designer.
- Work with design and suppliers to develop the fit and specification for the garments and executing the fit direction given in fittings.
- Establish specifications and construction requirements for each garment type as per design vision and company standards, develop consistent size and fit standards; grade rules and tolerances; construction and quality standards; standard pattern blocks and tech pack blocks; how to measure standards.
- Write tech pack comments in production.
- Write tech packs for product development.
- Understand and achieve a great fit and design vision in every garment.
- Maintain technical database with all updates.
- Maintain Daily WIP.
- Support completing design specification package, including: flat sketch with measurements, construction details, measurement specifications with appropriate tolerances and any predefined performance standards.
- Analyze garments to determine compliance of spec, construction, and fit intent.
- Make appropriate fit and construction adjustments with factories as required to ensure integrity of design-approved prototypes and consult with production manager regarding cost
- Prepare and lead fit sessions for assigned categories and execute style to final fit, quality and construction.
- Communicate all fit, quality and construction comments/issues to international and domestic vendors in a timely manner
- Ensure brand fit consistency is maintained seasonally.
- Act as a liaison between design, product development and production teams to ensure that all aspects of product are clear to all parties.
- Collaborate with Production team to review/resolve production quality issues.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Proficient in all Word and Excel
- Ability to work independency
- High level of time management without supervision
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.