Produced and designed entirely in New York City, Tanya Taylor embodies a youthful spirit with the integrity of a designer point of view. Each season explores the power of simple feminine shapes enhanced by tactile uses of color and prints that express a sense of optimism and ingenuity.
- Manage 4-person design team in all aspects of product development; overseeing design, technical design, fit, mood board creation, and market research
- Manage Design budget and review with Accounting on periodic basic to analyze budget vs actual
- Proactively manage Design calendar to ensure departmental Time & Action is successfully executed
- Logistically manage and coordinate all sample development with both domestic and international vendors
- Oversee and approve all purchases of materials
- Liaise with Production and Sales to develop and analyze seasonal SKU strategy
- Oversee freelancers as needed
- Communicate workflow status to Design and Production teams, assessing and calling-out any issues
- Maintain fabric and trim library
- Acquire new vendor/mill contacts while maintaining existing relationships
- Have working knowledge of retail math, merchandising experience a plus
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.