Trademark is seeking an organized and inventive Marketing and Ecommerce Manager to manage all marketing and digital aspects of the brand.
An integral part of Trademark, this role acts as the lead on marketing & PR activities, content creation, public relations, website development and maintenance, digital marketing, e-newsletters, social media content while concepting and executing campaigns to enhance the Trademark brand. The role requires strong production, marketing, design, analytics, communication and organizational skills.
This role reports to both founders — Creative Director and Vice-President. We’re a small team and this role is for a self-starter who thrives in a start-up environment.
- Produce all campaign, lookbook, ecommerce and flat photography shoots. From casting models, negotiating rates and scopes of work, finding locations, booking crew (photographer, hair/makeup. etc.) this role is responsible for the production of 10-12 shoots annually.
- Lead weekly calendar planning meeting with key stakeholders to discuss messaging, upcoming events, product launches, etc. Own promotions calendar and execution of each week’s email newsletter.
- Work closely with our third-party PR agency to secure multiple placements per week. Responsibilities include producing each season’s press preview, press release, sample trafficking, preparing interview answers, gifting to editors, etc.
- Responsible for management of website content. Maintain daily contact with our third-party team of developers, create custom content, upload all product imagery and copy. Must also be skilled in online marketing techniques and search engine optimization (SEO). Experience with Magento a plus.
- Create weekly sales reports & analyze weekly performance to shape ecommerce merchandising and messaging recommendations.
A key duty of the Marketing and Ecommerce Manager is keeping abreast of current trends in the market place to suggest on-brand techniques to market and introduce Trademark to potential new customers.
The ideal candidate must have an entrepreneurial and creative spirit with the ability to work and manage multiple projects at once.
- 4+ years of experience in a relevant area.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
- Prior experience driving marketing initiatives for a brand.
- Working knowledge of CMS platforms, particularly Magento
- SEO and Digital Marketing experience including Facebook Ads, Reward Style, GoogleAnalytics
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organized, excellent attention to detail and prioritizing skills.
To apply, please send your resume to Louisa Burch at email@example.com.
Image from Trademark's Spring 2016 Loobook