WWAKE is a contemporary jewelry brand located in Brooklyn, NY. We are a small and fast-growing company seeking a highly organized and versatile individual who is passionate about the industry. As Production Coordinator & Inventory Manager you’ll oversee the day-to-day production of jewelry orders and maintain a tight inventory system.
- Process, fulfill and track orders among vendors and in-house production members while ensuring the highest-quality product with efficient turn-around.
- Manage all maintenance and repairs
- Liaise between the operations manager, vendors, in-house production and logistics teams to ensure on-time results
- Communicate immediately with vendors highlighting any deviations from planned orders such as: changes in schedule, costs, and specifications of designs
- Manage and monitor inventory supply of raw materials, replenishing ahead of time with anticipation of upcoming orders and seasons
- Manage and monitor product inventory for sales and sample purposes in conjunction with operations and e-commerce managers, while maintaining organized, detailed, yet easy-to-use inventory systems
- Critically assess all conflicts in current inventory tracking and forecasting systems and innovate improvements in conjunction with current managerial team.
- Continually innovate and improve existing systems for vendor communication and production scheduling
- Assist in administrative and general team duties on a need-basis
- A four year undergraduate degree, with relevant experience/internship
- Excellent project management skills - knowledge of distribution and shipping an advantage
- Quick response time, willingness to think critically about production and anticipate future chain of events.
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented, pro-active, and innovative!
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Some Quickbooks skills a plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work well with a team
- Must be an Independent worker who is eager to take on responsibilities with a personal sense of accountability
- Comfortable working in an intimate, fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous work environment
This is a full-time position available for immediate hire. Compensation will be based on experience. The ideal candidate is a sharp individual who loves working with others and is eager to contribute to a fast-growing design-based company. Please see wwake.com and email your resume and cover letter with the subject line “Production Coordinator” to firstname.lastname@example.org.