One of the best PR companies, BPMPR, headquartered in NYC has an immediate opening for a Social Media Intern. Join an exceptional team of self-starters within a fun, friendly and fast paced Public Relations firm. Join an amazing and exceptionally diverse team in our NYC offices. A team where your voice is heard, creative and fun projects weekly, and real results are produced. . We will only consider candidates living in NYC at this time. Interns will gain vast media relations, media placement, media pitching and event management experience. 6-8 month internship. Previous PR or Marketing Experience A MUST- preferably within an Agency.** Internships are unpaid with opportunity for promotion within. BPMPR specializes in Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle and Events however works cross industry for businesses, experts, authors, technology and more. Gain vast experience with one of the best NY PR Firms. The goal is to achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
MUST BE ABLE TO INTERVIEW IN NYC OFFICE AND START IMMEDIATELY-DO NOT APPLY IF NOT IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE.
Day-to-day activities & learning will include:
- Generating original posts daily for our Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Engaging and responding to our social media community.
- Edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research via blogs, magazines, newspapers, journals, broadcasts and newswires.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of our company’s social content.
- Provide insights on industry trends and issues, commentary on news coverage and contribute to an open dialog with consumers.
- Assist in creating and executing both local and global social media marketing programs.
- Must be currently enrolled in college pursuing a BA or MA, preferably in Public relations or Marketing
- 25-30 hours per week
- Must be detail-orientated with good multitasking and organizational skills
- Must have excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text) and presentation skills
- Candidate must possess both social networking experience and social analytics tools
All work must be done on site from the Midtown office location. This is for immediate availability.
Our Internship Program is equal opportunity and is not only available to students. If interested please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR is an equal opportunity employer.