BPCM is seeking an experienced and hardworking Executive Assistant who is smart, organized, upbeat and efficient who prefers to work in a fast-paced, fun and creative environment. The Executive Assistant will support BPCM's co-founders by providing high level administrative support and becoming their "right hand person". This person will work on proposals and business contracts and will be privy to confidential information, the utmost confidentiality is imperative, along with exceptional judgment, poise tact and diplomacy. In order to be successful in this role, one must be a proactive self-starter who can take the lead and serve as the point-person to the Partners. The Executive Assistant is a forward-thinking visionary who is able to think about the BPCM business as it relates to the partners and the team beneath them.
In addition to the day-to-day administrative work, the Executive Assistant will be further tasked with working with the executive leadership team and proactively engaging with team to assist in conducting the day-to-day business.
Responsibilities will be (but are not limited to):
- Proactively manage executive calendars by scheduling both internal and external appointments
- Ensure priorities are managed and daily and long-term requests are addressed in a timely manner using one's time efficiently
- Execute confidential assignments that are sensitive in nature with high-level contacts inside and outside the company
- Communicate with clients via phone, email and written correspondence.
- Coordinate and schedule travel and travel itineraries for both partners domestically and internationally
- Attend key meetings, take minutes and manage timelines proactively, following up on deliverables as needed
- Maintain up-to-date and detailed contact lists and logs for CEO’s meetings
- Manage correspondence and/or inbox, including screening, routing and responding to a large volume of email ensuring all incoming emails are acknowledged swiftly
- Accurately prepare and file expense reports and invoices in a timely manner
- Interact and facilitate activities and meetings with various departments and clients
- Prepare research for meetings and assist in proposal/presentation planning
- Assist Front Desk/Showroom with management and organization of Fashion Week and Press Days
- Work with Digital team on maintaining our social media platforms
- Must have stellar communication skills and act as a true gatekeeper
Essential skills, experience and educational requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 - 5 years of Executive Assistant experience supporting C-level executives required
- Comprehensive understanding of the fashion and luxury goods industry
- Must be a highly organized and solutions-driven go-getter with ability to see the big picture and pay attention to detail, handle multiple priorities at once, manage time effectively, and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to anticipate the needs of the executive leadership team
- Positive, intuitive/proactive, and collaborative team player
- Problem solving - ability to identify and resolve problems in a time manner, gathering and analyzing information while skillfully maintaining confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior judgment and discretion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Calendar
This is your opportunity to work in a fun and fashion forward environment with high-end luxury clients. You'll be working in a loft-like NYC office space, surrounded by great teammates in a fast-paced, high-achievement culture committed to excellence for our clients.
We offer medical/dental, vision, 401K, Commuter Benefits, FSA, summer hours and a generous PTO policy.
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties and competencies. All requirements and skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.
If you feel you would be a great fit for this role and BPCM, we'd love to hear from you!
Apply here: https://bpcm.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=9