SWG is a global brand development agency, specializing in creative strategies that engage audiences and catalyze business performance. Our partners are forward-thinking businesses who embrace new and authentic ways to inspire the people who matter most to them. We translate brand aspirations and business goals into versatile strategies that capture and monetize the attention of contemporary culture.
Resumes should be sent to email@example.com.
As Entertainment Assistant, you are responsible for supporting in the execution of Celebrity / Influencer Relations placements / seeding / dressing activities, ROI status reporting, project execution and day-to-day client servicing needs within the department and across client accounts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Draft and contribute to all necessary media and client materials
- Maintain and contribute to target lists
- Create and maintain media blast lists, handle routine media inquiries and provide credit information, monitor press results and track successfully placed items
- Execute program tactics including events and product seeding initiatives
- Coordinate distribution of product samples/fulfillment of product requests
- Maintain stylist database, influencer database, client reports, client contact sheets, events calendar and other relevant resources
- Sample return follow up
- Track and distribute press hits
- Communicate with team and clients on sample requests, sample movement and reporting
- Train and supervise interns