ALAB Group is an integrated consultancy specializing in PR, marketing and creative consulting for fashion, tech and lifestyle companies. We are looking for a dynamic senior publicist to contribute!
Candidates must have a strong enthusiasm for the start-up scene, fashion, tech, entertainment and lifestyle brands in an innovative and hands-on capacity. The ideal candidate sees the changing industry landscape and wants to push traditional servicing norms and standards by creating actionable opportunities to get their client’s voice heard!
The following candidate should:
- Have a minimum 3 + years of work experience
- Have a strong ability to actively lead client meetings, presentations and reports
- Have strong press contacts related to at least one category of either fashion, tech, or lifestyle industries, for both online and traditional outlets
- Have excellent written skills – with experience writing press releases, media alerts, and effective/dynamic pitches
- Be results driven
- Be a creative thinker!
- A diverse player that can thrive independently or in a group setting
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage and lead assigned client account[s], offering both high levels of strategic insight and day to day PR management.
- Execute on behalf of account[s] events, launches, creative ideation, and the ability to identify and position coverage opportunities and story angles
- Foster, manage and leverage top tier media, digital and influencer relationships
- Contribute to the success of subsequent programs utilizing expert knowledge to develop and execute plans
- Consistently deliver frequent and meaningful editorial credits, through successful pitching to a wide spectrum of editorial contacts and outlets aligned with account targets and goals
- Write press releases, pitches and media alerts
- Generate weekly/monthly reports and event recaps
- Oversee assigned accounts and serve as a liaison between the media and client
- Participate in team brainstorms and provide recommendations for niche communications strategies
- Work directly with media contacts in both print and online to fulfill requests for product information, samples and images
- Help to inform the media of new product introductions, company initiatives and announcements
- Assist in organization and execution of events
To apply, please send resumes to Ashley at Ashley@alabgroup.com.