LIVIDINI & CO. is seeking talented pr/marketing interns for Spring 2016 to help our teams with day-to-day tasks and responsibilities.
Lividini & Co. is an agency specializing in retail strategy, brand development and engagement marketing. Our clients are primarily fashion and lifestyle brands and retailers. Our areas of expertise include retailing, digital & social marketing, emotional branding, and influencer engagement. We craft compelling business, marketing, and communications solutions that bring our client's brands to life, and our customized programs influence purchase behavior and enhance brand affection.
We are seeking talented pr/marketing interns for Spring 2016 to help our teams with day-to-day tasks and responsibilities. Our clients include ED by Ellen, Monica Rich Kosann, Hartmann Luggage, Xcel Brands, Trollbeads, Vera Bradley and more!
- Monitoring and clipping client placement/coverage in print and online outlets
- Assisting with product giftings/mailings
- Attending regular client meetings and contributing ideas as well as taking notes
- Maintaining calendar and appointments
- Assist in execution of special events
- Participating in internal and brainstorm meetings
- Brainstorm pitch angles and ideas for special events for clients
- Assist in drafting pitches and media alerts for events/initiatives
- Pull targeted press lists together for outreach
- Keep abreast of industry trends
- Assist with general office/team organization
- Light administrative duties including front desk management, answering phones, and assisting with office meetings
Days Needed: Ideally 3-5 days/week, 9AM-6PM
Location: Midtown Manhattan
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.