GB65 is seeking an experienced Studio Manager to join our team. The primary responsibility of this position is to manage the everyday running of our studio and be in charge of a 21-person team.
- Understanding each client contract and ensuring the work in the studio is within that contract
- Liaising between Giovanni’s agent and the studio
- Managing the staff time wisely and allocating jobs to different members of staff such as designers, researchers, editors and retouchers accordingly
- Coordinating job schedules with the Account Managers and ensuring the workflow of the day is delivered to clients within deadline
- Overseeing travel estimates and budgets throughout the season
- Recruiting and hiring studio staff (including freelancers when needed for specific projects)
- Discussing and understanding the weekly financial reports with the CEO in order to keep in the company’s budget
- Communicating with the IT department in order to have all systems and programs running and up-to-date
- Working with studio assistants in ordering supplies in a timely fashion and keeping studio equipment up to date
- Creating contracts when the jobs go directly through GB65
- Manage and approve employees’ holidays, sick days and personal days
- Supervise and manage new hires introduction day including paperwork, desk set-up, etc.
- Collaborate with the accounts department on all financial aspects of the studio
- Bachelor’s degree; 3-5 years of experience in studio management, contracts, graphic design, pre-and post-production and fashion advertising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Ability to keep calm and focused while on deadline and in high-stress situations
- Able to multitask while under pressure
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office Suite
The ideal candidate should have experience in luxury fashion and a clear understanding of the pre- and post-production process with both video and stills.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Since 1994, Creative Director Giovanni Bianco has dedicated his unique, artistic vision to the worlds of fashion, luxury and entertainment. He founded GB65 in 2001, where he is able to execute that vision with a premier team of artistic minds and innovative spirits.
GB65 is defined by a true commitment to each brand and project and the expertise to develop specialized strategies ensuring the growth of the brand. Our fusion of art direction, design and world-class photography allows us to deliver unprecedented communication service in the industry.
High-end fashion labels such as Miu Miu, Versace, Ermenegildo Zegna, Emilio Pucci, Marni and Dsquared2, collaborate with our studio to communicate their respective brand. Over the course of the last decade, GB65 has witnessed the development of many brands and contributed to their growth as international powerhouses.
Image from Miu Miu - Fall Winter 2015 - STEVEN MEISEL