LuxCartel is seeking a junior coordinator in their PR Division.
LuxCartel is an incubator for emerging designers that offers customized brand development, allowing its specially selected clientele to devote more of their precious time to the creative process. LuxCartel’s services include: press, sales, consulting, management, logistics, production oversee, collaborative projects, and promotional events.
- Coordination of editorial sample requests: preparing loans, coordinating pick-ups, occasional deliveries and pick-ups
- Monitoring of press coverage in traditional media as well as celebrity placements
- Clipping and logging all press placements
- Logging all credit requests
- Handling showroom appointments with stylists and editors
- Maintaining and organizing showroom and presentation of samples
- Managing contact data base using Fashion GPS
- Strong anticipation skills; proactive and forward thinking
- Excellent communication skills. Able to interact at all levels with stylists and editors
- Deadline/task orientated with a great sense of urgency
- Proactive, requiring little direction, takes responsibility
- Detail orientated, organized and structured
- Strong Follow-up skills
- Skilled with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint), experience with Fashion GPS preferred
- Minimum internship experience in the fashion industry required
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.