Marc Fisher Footwear is a full-service, product-driven fashion footwear licensing and acquisitions firm with the expert capability to design, manufacture, distribute and market women’s and men’s shoes. Founded by Marc Fisher in 2005, MFF quickly and steadily gained high regard for creativity and professionalism from the leading manufacturers, retailers and press in the industry. The company is organized to maximize productivity and communication, allowing each brand the strategic direction of a dedicated team of executives, sales representatives, customer service managers and production managers, as well as the leadership of the company’s principals. As our company expands, we continue to rely on the core values that made us successful from the start: People, Product and Passion.
Marketing Assistant Job Functions:
- Work with the marketing & PR team to execute new product launches, marketing/sales materials, presentations as well as new PR and digital programs
- Interface with many departments including Creative, Digital, Sales, PR and Planning
- Assist Head of Marketing with administrative tasks as needed
- Assist with photo shoots, PR & marketing events
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date marketing calendars and project status reports
- Assist in the development of engaging and compelling content for Marc Fisher various brands social media channels
- Maintain a constant level of optimization by overseeing mobile and desktop sites for maintenance and performance, communicating weekly with digital director. Merchandise site inventory on a weekly basis.
- Monitor success of email and social campaigns and report results and recommendations to Sr. marketing director.
- Perform important follow-up on a diversified group of projects
- Generate weekly Recap documents for advertising & marketing programs
- Scan relevant fashion business news sites to share current industry news with the rest of the team.
- Consistently stay on top of industry trends and competitors research and provide support for emerging projects and events.
- Showroom manager/receptionist for Trump building.
- Reception duties include: answering phones, sample trafficking, supporting management needs, maintain office supply inventory by checking stock and anticipating needs
- Minimum of 1-2 years of solid administrative/marketing experience recommended ---beauty or fashion background preferred. Bachelor's or FIDM degree is a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented, resourceful, and organized
- Able to efficiently multi-task
- Clear, concise thinking for generating reports
- Ability to be flexible and work in fast-paced environment
- Proactive and attentive to deadlines in addition to recognizing a sense of urgency
- Outstanding diplomatic customer service skills for communicating with in-house teams and external vendors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Social media skills (Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, twitter, pinterest)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word • Excel • PowerPoint
To apply, please send your resume to Christina at Christina.Gallicano@fisherfootwear.com.