SWG is a global brand development agency, specializing in creative strategies that engage audiences and catalyze business performance. Our partners are forward-thinking businesses who embrace new and authentic ways to inspire the people who matter most to them. We translate brand aspirations and business goals into versatile strategies that capture and monetize the attention of contemporary culture. Services include Communications, Entertainment and Experiences, Digital Marketing, Creative Services, Branded Content, Digital Design + Development.
Resumes should be sent to HR@starworksgroup.com.
As Showroom Manager, you are responsible for the movement of samples for SWG’s Brand Communications & Entertainment client accounts. You must maintain an organized, merchandised showroom, as well as handle all shipping and receiving, messengers, and industry arrivals. Responsibility also includes inventorying all samples via Fashion GPS, and the tracking of samples as well as timely returns. Strong communication skills are essential, as you will be required to support and train showroom interns and assist the teams while regularly interfacing with clients, editors, stylists and influencers.
Role includes but is not limited to the below responsibilities:
- Receive deliveries and book onto computer stock system, and responsible for the administration of all stock movements including orders/transfers between different locations/countries
- Prepare and maintain stock within the showroom, ensuring all clothing & accessory items have barcodes and labels
- Keep up to date and knowledgeable of all the different stock items held
- Management of agency’s client account database / Manage log-ins for company online databases and information technology
- Serve as account executive on select SWG client accounts, leading all reporting
- Accountable for all client onboarding and exit procedures as it relates to the showroom
- Maintain accurate database and use of client ground and air accounts for all trafficking
- Work closely with accounting (and operations) on supply orders and client billables/reimbursements of orders
- Source and manage interns to support in day to day tasks and assignments of the showroom
- Develop, implement and maintain consistency of all showroom processes, systems and efficienices inclusive of a handbook and day to day management of these processes
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and implementation of product, lifestyle, wardrobing, good merchandising and styling technique
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability to adhere to company policy and procedure
- Work regularly with and in conjunction with LA and London showroom Managers to ensure consistent & globalized processes across the company and the shared accountability of US clients.