WWAKE is a contemporary jewelry brand located in Brooklyn, NY. We are a small and fast-growing company seeking a highly organized and versatile individual who is passionate about the industry. As Production Coordinator & Inventory Manager you’ll oversee the day-to-day production of jewelry orders and be an invaluable liaison between our sales, design and production teams.
- Process, fulfill and track orders among vendors and in-house production members while ensuring the highest-quality product with efficient turn-around.
- Manage quality control, all maintenance, and repairs
- Liaise between the operations manager, vendors, in-house production and logistics teams to ensure on-time results
- Communicate immediately with vendors highlighting any deviations from planned orders such as: changes in schedule, costs, and specifications of designs
- Over see & manager the supply of raw materials, replenishing ahead of time with anticipation of upcoming orders and seasons
- Continually innovate and improve existing systems for vendor communication and production scheduling
- Assist in administrative and general team duties on a need-basis
- A four year undergraduate degree, with relevant experience/internship. Metalsmithing knowledge a plus.
- Excellent project management skills - knowledge of distribution and shipping an advantage
- Quick response time, willingness to think critically about production and anticipate future chain of events.
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented, pro-active, and innovative!
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Some Quickbooks skills a plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work well with a team
- Must be an Independent worker who is eager to take on responsibilities with a personal sense of accountability
- Comfortable working in an intimate, fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous work environment
This is a full-time position available for immediate hire. Compensation will be based on experience. The ideal candidate is a sharp individual who loves working with others and is eager to contribute to a fast-growing design-based company.
Please visit wwake.com and email your resume and cover letter with the subject line “Production Coordinator” to email@example.com.