[ Édité ] showroom is a boutique fashion agency specializing in public relations and wholesale, and representing an eclectic mix of cutting-edge luxury and contemporary designers with ready-to-wear and accessory collections. Each designer offers a new, innovative approach to their respective markets and forefronts trends with their distinctive styles. With a history of strategically positioning clients, Édité prides themselves on offering a custom business and communication strategy, while using revolutionary techniques to achieve a brands’ desired goal.
Sales assistant to Sales team and support the growth and development of Edite Showroom’s business. This person should be a team player eager to learn about wholesale sales. The sales assistant should always be willing to contribute to the key account sales team growth. This role will also serve as the showroom assistant during market times as be the face of Edite Showroom for buyers and account teams. Positive attitude is a must!
- Assisting Senior Account Executive across customer teams
- Assist in generating monthly business reports
- Assist in market appointments with wholesale customer teams
- Assisting with scheduling and following up with Email / Voicemail correspondence between customer service and accounts
- Monitor order confirmations and shipping – involves proofing and order maintenance
- Sample coordination among account teams for various customers.
- Market appointments – Serve as the Showroom point person in managing flow of appointments across various teams
*Candidates must have prior experience in a multi line showroom.
To apply, please send your resume to Julia.email@example.com.