OVERVIEW & PURPOSE
Lexicon of Style would like to bring on an unpaid E-commerce /Marketing Intern.
Lexicon of Style is a fashion brand that embodies girl power and style. We're looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in social media and content marketing relating to e-commerce for our luxury scarf collection. We're offering a flexible schedule to work with other jobs or if you wish to pursue other opportunities simultaneously. We can help with training, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
This internship position is the only position to work weekly face-to-face with Alexandra. Therefore, this is the highest internship position offered at Lexicon of Style. You will be doing tasks from styling lookbook shoots, flatlays, managing the instagram account, to reaching out to different stores across the nation. You will be expected to keep up with tasks given by Alexandra on your own.
1. Onsite Photoshoot experience and assistance
2. Flatlay styling
3. Experience with process improvement and inventory control
4. Advanced time management and analytical skills
5. Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Dropbox, Google Drive, Wordpress and Woocommerce, mailchimp
6. Photo editing experience (Photoshop, VCSOcam, facetune) for Instagram
7. Excellent client-facing communication when dealing with online and personal customers
8. Social and instagram growth and aesthetic
a. Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
9. Ability to multi-task and take initiative
10. Hardworking and organized
11. Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
12. Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
1. Communicate with boutiques and buyers for ordering pitches and clarify specific requirements of each order
2. Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
3. Develop comprehensive and creative marketing sales plans to be shared with with me
4. Take over content creation for @shop_lexiconofstyle account, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
5. Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up, considering our sales goals
6. Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
7. Perform research into boutiques and other audiences around the nation
8. Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics for @shop_lexiconofstyle
9. Researching lookbook styles, printing manufacturers, and ideas
1. 3-4 times a week
a. sometimes sundays if we need to do a photoshoot
Monthly payment + commission for specific sales made from intern
We will work together twice a week from either the Soho House or my apartment (depending on what we need). We’ll work together on mostly everything at the beginning but would love to see you take initiative and follow through with your responsibilities. I will be there with you for any questions but I will be working on the blog and design side of Lexicon of style. This job is supposed to be fun and integrate your sales/marketing and creative skills to help you learn more about the social part of the fashion world.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.