Bollare Communications is seeking interns to join our stellar Los Angeles + New York teams in the fashion, accessories, digital, events, VIP, broadcast, beauty and new business departments. The internship is unpaid but college credit is available.
Bollare is a bi-coastally headquartered, full-service, fashion, beauty, and lifestyle public relations firm. Between offices in New York and Los Angeles, Bollare works with brands across four verticals: celebrity seeding, digital seeding and consultancy, and traditional editorial as well as events and brand partnerships.
Applicants should have a strong interest in PR, and be highly organized and competent in a fast-paced environment. Previous fashion and PR experience is a plus.
Bollare events include client and special project previews, industry dinners, store openings, launch parties, fashion shows, and presentations. Events interns should be available to attend certain events during the evening.
Start Date: January 2017
Depending on the department, responsibilities can include:
- Assisting with daily tasks from management
- Assisting with coordination of mailings, distribution, and follow-up
- Facilitating the sending and tracking of client samples/loans
- Assisting in coordination of all special events and press appointments
- Overseeing account press and clippings
- Assisting in the creation of decks and presentations
- Assisting with blogger research and blogger seeding
- Social media management
- Venue sourcing in NY/LA/Miami areas
- Event sponsor research and outreach
- Support events team with check-in during events
- Support stylist and editor appointments in showroom
- Assisting with celebrity research and celebrity seeding
- Maintaining the Bollare showrooms