The Arrivals is seeking a Community Manager to manage all content across our social media channels and be the voice of The Arrivals. In this role, you will work directly with the Creative Director and content team to develop fresh content and facilitate day-to-day management of our channels. A strong design eye and copywriting skills are a must.
You will manage all postings on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr, by working closely with the content team to create a weekly/monthly campaign calendar and make sure that deadlines are met. Content will be posted daily and tracked based on engagement. Your role will also involve engaging with our customers and fans across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, creating fresh dialogue and strengthening relationships.
- This is a junior to mid-level experience role. This role reports directly to the Creative Director.
- 1-3 years experience in a related role, preferably in fashion
- Bachelors degree preferred in related area
Social Media Management
- Grow and engage community on all social media platforms through launches, campaigns, activations and partnerships.
- Interact with comments/messages from customers, influencers and fans to keep brand approachable on social media.
- Work closely with Customer Experience team for any customer inquiries that cross over onto social media.
- Manage a daily, weekly, & monthly calendar that is approved by the Creative Director to ensure creative, web, PR and CX team are all aligned.
- Manage the development and flow of assets from creative team, making sure that deadlines are met.
- Work closely with creative team to create appropriate on-brand messaging through editorial and visual content.
Creative Community Building
- Research photographers/influencers/stylists/creative directors for collaboration and gifting opportunities
- Interact with these creatives to coordinate the collaboration from start to finish
- Work closely with PR team on seasonal gifting strategy
- Work with creative and analytical team to create and test digital ads
- Assist on photo shoots to ensure outputs are being optimized for web, print & social content
- Communicate with retouchers for quality expectations and asset requirements
- Work closely with Graphic Designer on Email Marketing & Homepage designs to align with social messaging
- Lives in the Internet: Always-on social media channels and email. Obsessed checker of Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, email, etc…
- Problem solver: Self-managed and able to think autonomously
- Photography/retouching skills required
- Experience in publishing/analytical tools, such as Buffer, Iconosquare, and Google Analytics
- Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Excellent communication skills
TO APPLY: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Created by industry outsiders with a shared passion for creating the highest quality products and design, The Arrivals is a premier NYC based outerwear brand founded in the pursuit of redrafting outerwear. The Arrivals has no physical stores, no middlemen driving up prices and no markups. Instead, we carefully craft each of our outerwear pieces and sell them exclusively at THEARRIVALS.com. Steadfast on design rooted in architecture and product design, perfected fit and irreverent materiality, we are a brand doing outerwear staples and retail differently.
Join the movements at THEARRIVALS.com